GN-Networks logistic & Technologies Solution Development & Consulting Services
The GN-Networks Solution Development & Consulting Services is a startup and we currently working on the PSStar system, a multi business services mobile and web based application system.
Please review the below listed employment opportunities and let us know which one is of interest to you by using the below provided application form link to apply for any of the below listed job opportunities..
Solution Development & Consulting Services employment Opportunity areas:
- Account Executives Sales consulting Director
- Account Executive Independent Technical services Sales Consultant
- Business Development Marketing
- Account Executives Sales consulting
- Account Executives Sales consulting manager
- Project Technical Consulting
- Project Business Analyst
- Solution Architect.
- Project Development Manager
- Jr. Programmer
- Client Services Manager
- Web Designer/Developer
- Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
INDEPENDENT SALES REPS JOB OPENINGS
GN-Networks is a start-up Company and we are looking for eager independent sales representatives to be a part of our sales program and sales activities. This is a proactive position with defined sales goals and quotas. You will actively manage opportunities through the entire selling process including qualifying the sale and leveraging company resources to close the deal. Compensation is primarily commissions with some options. Representatives will be able to work from home but must have the ability to visit with clients during normal business hours as needed. Work-from- Home candidates must demonstrate/prove access to the internet, a cell phone and reliable transportation. Ideal candidate may be considered for the company’s sales coordinator, manager or sales director. Six figure incomes are easily obtainable.
- Minimum associate’s degree,
- 3-6 years experience in selling communications, technical or web products and/or services,
- Documented track record of exceeding quota and business goals,
- Demonstrated sales ability to meet a quota of $500k / year,
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively,
- Computer savvy – already experienced in using various tools and methods,
- Market knowledge – Forecasting opportunities by market sector/segment,
- Ability to direct, work with and experienced using appointment setters,
- Extensive cold calling experience,
- Enjoys fast growth, small company environment,
MANAGER OF EXECUTIVE SALES
Area Managers will be responsible for a group of Account Reps. You will manage the production and day to day activities. As well as helping close their prospects. Dealing with top prospects will be your responsibility. You will report to the Regional Sales Director and will report with daily activity accordingly.
Previous Management dealing with sales of 500k plus a year is important. Technology and Service Sales are a plus. Being able to keep up with database’s and having time-management skills is a must. Area, Regional or National Management skills selling a service or product sales experience, E-Commerce sales are all a plus.
REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR
Sales Director will manage several Area Managers. You will be responsible for overall production of the sales force. Must have experience in sales of 5m annually and above. You will manage Area Managers in different cities and must have regional experience. Developing a solid strategy, managing database and time management of your Managers will be crucial. Ongoing training and developing sales skills will be a large part of your objective. You will be working directly with our Marketing Manager in the development of distribution channels and methods.
Technology, Software sales, and Hospitality field is a plus. E-Commerce sales experience will be crucial to the success of this position.
Our compensation plans and packages include:
- Equity stock plan
- Option stock offering
- Salary base
- Commission base
- Commission /Draw salary
- Healthcare/Medical plan
- Benefit Package( available to those that qualify)
Please use the provided link to link to our online employment application to apply for any of the above job opportunities of your interest: